The new Nokia 6 (2018) is, as of now, available for pre-order only in China.
We'll have to wait for review models before settling on a verdict, but it seems some fans have already made up their mind - one forum user concluded: "Consumers need to vote with their wallets on this one".
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates! The same is true about the core hardware set. Some rumors claimed it would sport an 18:9 display, but it looks like HMD plans on having that feature debut on the Nokia 9.
The original Nokia 6, to recall, made its debut in China, so HMD chose to take the launch of its successor in the same country is not that surprising. The only difference lies in the positioning of the fingerprint scanner. Speaking of which, the Nokia 6 2018 now comes with a rear-mounted finger-print scanner.
The most immediately noticeable aspect of the Nokia 6 (2018) is the relocation of its fingerprint sensor to the back. The Nokia 6 this year is practically a reboot and what last year's buyers should have been given in the first place.
Hype for the Nokia 6 (2018) has just about reached a climax. The display has a 16:9 aspect ratio. It will be offered in two storage variants - 32GB and 64GB. However, Nokia has not yet announced the launch date for the most anticipated phone. The new Nokia smartphone is claimed to be designed for emerging markets and is said to arrive sometime in March.
However, the device doesn't spot a drastic change in design, from the previous Nokia 6. But what's happened has happened and it's nice to see HMD realizing the Nokia 6's obvious downsides. Under the hood, Nokia is stepping up with a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 processor that's mated to 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
A key fan forum has been flooded with complaints over the phone's software, despite the handset not even being available for sale yet. The design of the smartphone did not change dramatically, however, there are some things that have changed, and only for the best.
The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC, built on the 14nm manufacturing process. The 4G phone could also support bands like Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, and Band 41. The new Nokia 6 also comes with the company's Dual-Sight technology which lets you stream and record simultaneously from both the cameras. There is will be a 3,000mAh battery inside the phone, as suggested by some leaks.
- Six murders in two hours in Haryana
- Meet the U.S. twins born minutes apart but in two different years
- Everton's Ross Barkley set for Chelsea medical
- Scientists work with candy manufacturer to save chocolate from extinction
- Mariah Carey Makes it Through Times Square set Cleanly, Phew!
- Egypt: hot air balloon crashes, killing 1 tourist
- 'Nigerian Prince' Scammer From Louisiana Faces 269 Charges After Arrest
- Telegram now lets you add multiple accounts, give quick replies,
- Now We Know: FBI Ignored Lawbreaking To Exonerate Hillary Clinton
- 'Near-blizzard' conditions possible Thursday, 5 to 8 inches of snow forecast