If you want to get into the numbers, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has sold more than 27.8 million copies worldwide.
The patch will be installed 1am PST and as it affects the servers, they will be down while the patch comes in. There will be a much higher chance of getting one of the two new ones.
The patch was deployed early on Monday morning, and is available now for all players on Xbox. Since the game launched in Early Access on Steam, PUBG's in-game energy drink items have looked exactly like Red Bulls but without the actual logo. Something tells me we'll see more of this muscle man on future items and merch.
A new crate system in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds could make some extremely, extremely fortunate players a few grand richer. One crate will be free to open, while the other requires keys.
The update also adds a function to the game UI and report cheating. "We encourage you to use the replay report tool as it is an effective and efficient way of making us aware of the players who are undermining your enjoyment of the game". The developers state that this will take approximately 30 minutes and caution players to close the game let the update happen before trying to starting another session. The patch notes for Update 4 can be read below and they also mention "incremental improvements to performance" for the game.
Inside the new unlocked crates, you'll have a 40 percent chance to find items from the new Biker outfit, while the new Desperado outfit will be found in the new locked crates at the same rate. Once all features of the patch are proven to be stable, it will be implemented into the full game.
- Hyundai Unveils Nexo Fuel-Cell SUV With New Driver Aids at CES
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- The new anti-Trump book is really popular
- President Winfrey? No way, says Trump: "I'll beat Oprah"
- Tokyo refuses call to do more on 'comfort women' issue
- Former Browns HC Mike Pettine to Become Packers Defensive Coordinator
- Teacher handcuffed after questioning superintendent's pay raise during school board meeting
- Israel Bans 20 BDS Groups from the Country
- Junket tourism
- Joe Arpaio's Latest Offense - Running for Senate