The likes of Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain have both been linked with the pair, as Spurs attempt to tie them down to new contracts.
The club also announced their new stadium will host its first National Football League match on October 14 - but the Oakland Raiders v Seattle Seahawks clash will be the only game next season. He has guaranteed that no players that Tottenham want to keep will be sold in the summer transfer window.
He added: "Mauricio's strategy has always been if an opportunity arises he thinks can improve the squad, then we are willing to look at it".
However, Sam Allardyce has made the Merseysiders hard to beat again since taking over so he'll be hoping to continue his fine start to life at Everton with another positive result this weekend.
Meanwhile Toby Alderweireld's contract runs out at the end of the season.
The 24-year-old is now level with former Liverpool and England midfielder Gerrard with six player of the month awards, the most for any player in the competition's history. However, their new signing Cenk Tosun, who was acquired from Besiktas for £25 million, will make his Premier League début tomorrow.
"We want to start winning trophies so that's the aim".
- Trump Exempts Florida from Offshore Drilling
- "Dark Souls: Remastered" Revealed for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Is Kylie Jenner in Labor? Fans Are Convinced She Is!
- More Trump allegations after report lawyer paid porn star
- Detective Pikachu amiibo and game announced for North America
- LG to unveil its rollabale 65-inch 4K OLED TV
- 38 minutes of fear: How a Hawaii missile alert test went wrong
- Shehbaz displeased over police failure to arrest Kasur rape-murder suspect
- Bangladeshi immigrant indicted in failed pipe bombing at Port Authority
- Chinese courts decide against Samsung in Huawei patent battle