The Powerball jackpot has now reached $460 million.
That person bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket matching all five white balls drawn in Tuesday night's drawing and played the optional Megaplier. Three tickets sold in our area are now worth tens of thousands of dollars.
If no one wins, the jackpot only will continue to grow. The cash prize would be nearly $348 million.
Winning numbers were 01-42-47-64-70.
Lottery players have another chance to strike it rich on Saturday, with the Powerball jackpot ballooning to an estimated $550 million, the sixth largest in the game's history.
The jackpot has been increasing since tickets purchased in MI and Rhode Island shared a $42 million jackpot on October 13.
According to the website, powerball.net, IN lays claim to 39 jackpot winners since the game began IN 1992, totaling 10.7 percent of all jackpot winners.
However, you do not have to wait until Friday to become a millionaire.
This is the first time US lottery players have had two opportunities to try for prizes exceeding $400 million, and the second time both have simultaneously topped $300 million.
No ticket matched all five numbers plus the Powerball Wednesday night.
- Obama to be David Letterman's first guest on Netflix talk show series
- SBI may revise minimum balance amount, penalty in savings A/Cs
- HP recalls 50000 laptop batteries globally citing safety issues
- Junket tourism
- Virgil van Dijk makes Liverpool debut
- Mandeville Kmart to close as part of national chain's downsizing
- Captain Marvel May Have Just Cast the MCU's Monica Rambeau
- Lottery Mania: two large jackpots has people eager to buy tickets
- Feces-smearing passenger prompts flight diversion: Authorities
- FX's 'Atlanta' season 2 ('Atlanta Robbin' Season') returns March 1, 2018