Police found a sports reporter Monday morning who had gone missing in the Houston area.
Her Jeep was found overnight with her phone and other personal items inside, Houston police said in a tweet.
KHOU 11 reports that Roland, who last seen wearing a camouflage fleece sweater and an orange hat, was last heard from Saturday around 4 p.m.
Roland's Jeep Cherokee was found close to the mall just after midnight on Monday.
A Texas sports reporter is missing and there are fears something bad happened. She said he drove a blue truck and pulled up behind her in her driveway, but drove off after she got out of her vehicle.
She had texted her roommate that a suspicious man in a blue truck was following her, according to Houston-based KPRC.
Houston police said sports reporter Courtney Roland was in a "state of confusion" when they located her near a Houston overpass Monday morning. The last communication was via text at 12:30 am 1/7/18. "I am purchasing an iPad". Her phone was inside the vehicle.
Social media has since filled up with more prayers for Roland from fans and friends as the hours tick away, and people grow increasingly concerned.
Roland was last seen around 4 p.m. Saturday wearing black trousers, black shoes with orange shoe laces, an orange hat and a camouflage jacket, police said.
Police are investigating the disappearance of a college football reporter who vanished after reportedly being followed by a suspicious man. "Call HPD missing person 832-394-1840". She will be taken to a hospital to be evaluated, but thankfully she was found.
- Washington freezes $125 million funds for Palestinian refugees
- Arsenal ready to complete £40m transfer deal for 29-year-old attacker
- I Miss Catt Sadler
- Texas Game Wardens Release Sea Turtles Back Into The Gulf Of Mexico
- Panthers at Saints - Playbook for the NFC Wild Card round
- Senate Democrats Obtain Enough Support to Force Net Neutrality Vote
- Feds change marijuana policy, which could affect businesses involved
- Fire breaks out at Trump Tower: Photos, videos
- SpaceX to launch top-secret Zuma Sunday
- Change of govt inevitable in Tripura: Amit Shah