Adult film star Stormy Daniels mentioned Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger during an interview with In Touch Weekly that detailed an alleged affair with now-President Donald Trump in 2006. But now, there's been a new and interesting (albeit pretty gross) development in the reveal that Trump apparently likes to be spanked.
Weisberg never published what he knew from Daniels until today.
President Donald Trump's extramarital affairs have come to light, along with wince-worthy details about his kinks.
One tweet concerned about the Forbes magazine said, "Soon to be an official sentence, because this is the world we live in now: The White House has no comment on whether a porn star spanked the President with a copy of Forbes magazine with his face on the cover". Sigmund Freud is turning in his grave.
Citing people familiar with the matter, the newspaper reported that Michael Cohen, who was the Trump Organization's top attorney for about a decade, arranged for the payment to Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford. 'It was one position, what you would expect someone his age to do, ' Daniels said.
The subject of Trump came up when Stormy showed one of the political advisers a list of potential campaign donors whose phone numbers she happened to have - a list which also included Larry Flynt's daughter and Jenna Jameson.
"I hope all the sharks die', it's so odd, I know". From there, Cohen reportedly sent the payment to Clifford's lawyer through a bank account linked to his shiny new company, taking pains to further mask the parties involved by using pseudonyms-Clifford was identified as "Peggy Peterson".
In the interview, Daniels claims she and Trump had a sexual encounter after meeting at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, a year after Trump's marriage to his third wife, Melania. Clifford states that she agreed to go back to his hotel room. But before Trump allegedly paid her the hush money, she sat down with an oddly in-depth interview about the encounter.
Either way, Clifford said that Trump invited her to visit him in his office followed by an invitation to the Miss USA pageant and the launch party for Trump Vodka.
"It was always a shock to answer a number you expected to be a survey or a bill collector and it's Donald Trump".
- Backlash over Trump's comments stall bipartisan push for DACA deal
- Trump Appointee Carl Higbie Resigns Following Offensive Comments
- Aussies laid back about Australia Day date
- Hulk Hogan wants to be at Raw 25th anniversary show, WWE responds
- HSBC to pay over $100 million for cheating clients
- Google Will Again Prioritize Faster Sites in Mobile Search
- Donald Trump's physician says he's "very healthy" but could lose 10-15lbs
- The dangers of the Tide pod challenge
- Did Kim Kardashian Just Reveal Her Baby Girl's Name?
- 7 ethnic Rakhine killed as Myanmar police open fire at riot