"I am very grateful, we have one in the kit van but Aaron Cresswell's hair is that bad that apparently at the last game he took it and he's rocking the Umbro cap", he smiled.
David Moyes saw Josh Cullen taken to hospital after receiving a kick to his mouth, although the overriding issue for the West Ham United manager was more that his team were rendered toothless. "For the first half especially, we didn't compete at all".
League One promotion chasers Shrewsbury grew more and more into the contest, however, and had a couple of big chances to open the scoring.
A repeat of that result this afternoon would be a blow to fan morale at West Ham, even if Moyes might tacitly appreciate the chance to focus on the Premier League relegation battle.
West Ham needed Shrewsbury-born Hart, who began his career with the Shropshire side, to save well from Mat Sadler and Shaun Whalley while Jon Nolan fired over late on. And, as the first half progressed, they forced Hart, at least, into earnest action. "It doesn't feel like the Christmas period unless you're playing loads of games and I love it", the defender said. Nevertheless, the 30-year-old insisted the Sky Bet League One sides' performance didn't come as a surprise to the East Londoners: "No, no, I don't think so, he said after the match". We were up on them and rattling them the whole game.
And they held their own during a competitive start which lacked quality and gave little suggestions of the gap, and level of finance, between the clubs. Other clubs have done it, and if we ever won the FA Cup that would be massive for us, and for me. "Anything is possible when it is 11v11, so we will go there and have a right go at them".
- 'Raising Iran unrest at United Nations a blunder'
- Panthers at Saints - Playbook for the NFC Wild Card round
- Golden Globes 2018: Stars take activists as dates on red carpet
- Korea seeks to discuss divided families, easing tensions at inter-Korean talks
- Washington freezes $125 million funds for Palestinian refugees
- Iran unrest divides UN Security Council meeting
- I Miss Catt Sadler
- Senate Democrats Obtain Enough Support to Force Net Neutrality Vote
- Texas Game Wardens Release Sea Turtles Back Into The Gulf Of Mexico
- Rivals.com reporter Courtney Roland missing in Houston