Telegram is one of the world's most popular messaging services around, and with the latest 4.7 update that's rolling out to Android now, it's picking up a couple new tricks that we think will be greatly appreciated by users everywhere.
Telegram actually supported multiple themes already, so why not multiple accounts, since the latter is more important? You will be able to add up to three accounts with three different phone numbers. The new feature allows users to register up to three different accounts with different numbers. Notifications will keep coming from all accounts, unless you change this in the Notification settings. The different themes in the Appearance settings, include a minimalistic Day theme along with two Dark themes- Night and Night Blue. Telegram is a really good alternative to WhatsApp that has more features and is more secure. Just swipe left on the specific message that you want to reply to, type in the message or choose the sticker or emoticon you want to use, and when they receive your reply, it will quote which particular one you're actually replying to, avoiding occasional misunderstandings. In the Android 4.7 update to Telegram, there is also a new "Swipe to Reply" feature.
Furthermore, with the 4.7 update, Telegram has also added support for quick replies on both Android and iOS. However, notifications from all the accounts will pop up on the screen (enabled by default) even if you are now using one of those accounts.
Telegram v4.7 is available now on Google Play. This new update brings a number of new features to its mobile apps.
- Lewis Dunk: 'Brighton draw with Bournemouth frustrating'
- 'Nigerian Prince' Scammer From Louisiana Faces 269 Charges After Arrest
- Meet the U.S. twins born minutes apart but in two different years
- Leicester will not rush Vardy return, says Puel
- Death Toll Rises in Congo Protests After President Refuses to Step Down
- At least 16 hurt in 7-alarm fire in the Bronx
- Apple may acquire Netflix, suggest Citi analysts
- Haley says United States withholding $255 million aid from Pakistan
- Swansea City v Tottenham confirmed line-ups: Harry Kane named on the bench
- Mariah Carey Makes it Through Times Square set Cleanly, Phew!