Green was the only Detroit Red Wings player selected. "They know the young guns in this league". The Boston native ranks eighth among National Hockey League blueliners in goals (7). Zach Parise, Nino Niederreiter, Mikael Granlund and Jared Spurgeon have missed time due to injury; Staal has been on the ice for every game this season, keeping the team afloat while others get healthy.
Mike Green picks up his own rebound for his first goal & ninth point in the first six games of the season.
The nod marks Green's second career All-Star selection.
The NHL All-Star Game will be a terrific experience for Noah Hanifin, and the Carolina Hurricanes will benefit from that in the long run to be sure.
A couple seasons after many wrote him off, the 33-year-old forward from Thunder Bay, Canada, was selected Wednesday to represent the Wild in the NHL All-Star Game on January 28 in Tampa, Fla.
The Lightning, who also hosted the game in 1999, are celebrating their 25 season.
Kopitar has 17 goals (44 points) in 2017-18, and leads the teams in points and assists (27).
The NHL revealed Wednesday that Patrick Kane was the lone Blackhawks representative named to the 2018 All-Star team.
He hasn't put up the number he's used to and the team is a longshot to make the playoffs, but Carey Price will be an All-Star this year nonetheless.
- Pokemon Go will stop working on older iPhones and iPads
- Toyota, Mazda plan to build factory in Alabama
- Matt Patricia's head coaching preferred destination revealed
- Harvey Weinstein Attacked In Restaurant After Reportedly Refusing Photo
- Seahawks fire OC Darrell Bevell
- Flu-Related Deaths Reported In Tarrant County
- Former Browns HC Mike Pettine to Become Packers Defensive Coordinator
- Gwyneth Paltrow urges fans to neck cocktails laced with cannabis extract CBD
- Google Assistant is coming to Dish Network this year
- Honduras: 7.6 Earthquake Triggers Tsunami alert