Ahead of the game, however, Georgia fans Zac Brown Band stepped center field to perform "The Star-Spangled Banner".
In this week's edition of "Y'all's President", Donald Trump made an appearance at the NCAA college football championship in Atlanta Monday (Jan. 9).
While Trump's supporters are saying that they're proud to see the guy standing up with his hand on his heart (they'll grasp onto just about anything these days), his detractors and critics noticed that he struggled through the song and it looked like he had forgotten all the words. After a while, however, he appeared to lose track of the words, and began singing random words, with no concept of the song's tune.
On Monday, he tweeted: "We want our flag respected - and we want our NATIONAL ANTHEM respected also!".
"Oh my god. He was mouthing the wrong words", wrote one user.
He said: "The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem".
The president has attacked players who kneel for the anthem a movement started by Colin Kaepernick Mike
After a quiet period on the issue, Trump revived his criticism of national anthem protest last week, tweeting a photo of a woman lying down on a military grave.
But to others, it was an another example of the president being showingly hypocritical.
Donald Trump arrived at a college football game in Atlanta and was met with a mixture of cheers and jeers. "Singing along wouldn't be easy for him".
Trump to Twitter on January 6 to respond to the book.
It's also worth noting that the USA flag code doesn't require Americans to sing along with the anthem. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. President Trump's mental state has already been called into question, and the bad lip sync has been identified by some as proof that the president's mental health is deteriorating. I don't think I do, but if a few stray punchlines subconsciously cross my lips, it doesn't mean that I don't know the rest of it, too.
- 'Google Pay' is Here to Rebrand Company's Payment Solutions
- Oprah Should Not Be President
- Weinstein Scandal Pushes Marchesa Off the Red Carpet — Golden Globes
- Ford F-150 Won't Leave Diesel Fans Stranded
- Dickerson Set to Replace Rose on 'CBS This Morning'
- Lana Del Rey confirms that she is being sued by Radiohead
- Getting lot of advice: Khloe
- Princess Charlotte's First Day of School Photos Are the Most Adorable
- Palette Is Toyota's Mobility Concept For Retail And E-Commerce
- Oil prices rebound after USA drilling pullback