The Alcatel 3 comes with a 5.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440×72- and the 3X comes with a 5.7-inch display with the same HD+ resolution while the 3V comes with a 6-inch 2K resolution. One of them is the world's first smartphone to run on Android Oreo Go Edition. It has a processor, but it's only a quad-core MediaTek 1.28GHz chip. The result is an OS suitable for installation on smartphones the most basic level, to which belongs the Alcatel 1X and is guaranteed not to brake. Besides, the tablet measures 255x155x9.35mm and weighs 415 grams. The camera can also capture images at 16MP resolution. It features a 5.7-inch 720p display, an octa-core processor, and 16GB or 32GB of expandable storage.
On the front is the 5.3-inch FWVGA+ (960 x 480 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Unlike the Alcatel 5, the Alcatel 5 will be running on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo phone has quad core MediaTek MT8735A chipset, 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal memory, a micro SD card slot and a 3000 mAh battery. In addition, The Verge also reports that some models of the 1X will reportedly come with Alcatel's "Face Key" facial recognition technology instead of a fingerprint sensor, which you shouldn't expect it to work as sophisticated as Apple's Face ID. The Alcatel 3 will be available starting March at a price of 149.99 euros (approximately Rs 11,900).
The 3X and 3V have dual rear cameras for offering a portrait mode, but the 3 doesn't.
When Alcatel first announced its 5, 3v and 1x series of smartphones at CES 2018, the company left out vital information related to each series of device's specific technical specifications. With EUR 150 price tag, the device offers 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. It will be available in Metallic Black, Metallic Blue, and Metallic Gold color options. It also has a face scanning and unlock feature. But if you go with the Alcatel 5, you might actually be getting more than meets the eye.
Android Go is nearly the same of the Top, which left only the most basic functions, which allowed to reduce resource consumption to a minimum. Again, what gives? Pricing is €100 for the single SIM version and €110 for the dual one - about $123 and $135, respectively. Price details are expected to be available locally.
The main difference between the tablets is their displays: the 7 has a 7-inch 1024 x 600 display, and the 10 has a 10-inch 1280 x 800 display. Stay tuned on PhoneRadar for more details!
- Turkish, Czech foreign ministers to discuss extradition of Syrian Kurd leader
- Phone launches slated for Mobile World Congress '18
- Sean Miller Caught on FBI Wiretaps Offering 100K
- Women's Figure Skating: Who Are Yevgenia Medvedeva, Bradie Tennell? Gold Medal Favorites
- Korda shoots course-record 62 to lead LPGA Thailand
- Sudden-death Russian Federation hail hockey gold, sing banned anthem
- Crystal Palace v Tottenham: Confirmed line-ups as Spurs rotate defence
- Groom, grandmother die as wedding gift explodes
- IOC Upholds Russia Ban, Ending Hopes For Closing Ceremony
- Blake Bortles Agrees Upon Three-Year, $54M Extension With Jaguars