Major U.S. retailers are now selling the Huawei Mate 10 Pro after the company's deals with AT&T and Verizon fell through. Unfortunately, it won't be compatible with Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular. The device is now available at major retailers and other crowd-shopping sites, which are selling the latest smartphone on discount. The Mate 10 Pro is also a bit thinner (7.9mm compared to 8.2mm), narrower (74.5mm compared to 77.8mm) and taller (154.2mm compared to 150.5mm) than the Huawei Mate 10.
Earlier speculation claimed that US lawmakers were anxious about the potential ties Huawei might have with the Chinese government. This chip gives the Mate 10 Pro the ability to identify what you're pointing its camera at - person, place, or object - and tune the shot specifically for the subject.
Following the setbacks, the Chinese company chose to sell the phone via retailers. Now that the phone is available for pre-order, Amazon is offering a deal that is too good to pass up (if you were planning on buying the handset)... The company is offering a $150 gift card with it. Users can get it from the retailer they choose to purchase the phone. It must be noted that the phone works only on the GSM network. The Mate 10 Pro it's among the very few phones that launched with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box so far. In terms of functionality, both the regular and Porsche version are nearly the same, but the latter is encased in glass and also expands up to 256 GB. The regular Mate 10 Pro price is $800. You also have options for 128GB or 64GB SSD. Huawei has fitted the smartphone with indigenously made Kirin 970 CPU, while it sports a 4000mAh battery. Both the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro have been available in over a dozen countries outside of the U.S. since last fall. The Huawei mate 10 Pro is the ultimate flagship smartphone for your demanding lifestyle.
So folks, this is what you might want to know about the Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone which is up for pre-order in the US.
- SpaceX Launching Powerful Falcon Heavy Rocket ... And a Tesla Roadster!!!
- United Kingdom will not remain in the Customs Union after Brexit
- 35 killed in Syria regime attacks
- Myanmar: Spider with Scorpion-Like Tail Found by Scientists
- Why Sensex Fell Nearly 1400 Points In Two Days: 5 Points
- A 6.4-magnitude quake hits Taiwan; Hotel, buildings collapse
- TDP meet decides to stay in NDA, warns of protests
- NJ to Contract Only with ISPs Observing Net Neutrality
- Poland's president says will sign Holocaust bill, defying critics
- The First Smart Glasses That Don't Look Nerdy Or Creepy