In this duration, the blue ring on an Alexa speaker will continue to be lit to indicate that the voice-activated speaker is listening.
To enable follow-up mode, open the Alexa app and locate the Settings menu. If you're one that asks Alexa a lot of questions, you're used to invoking her the old fashioned way with an "Alexa" callout first and foremost. "We are changing that phrase to be 'Alexa, can you laugh?' which is less likely to have false positives, and we are disabling the short utterance 'Alexa, laugh.'" In addition to this, Amazon also adds, "We are also changing Alexa's response from simply laughter to 'Sure, I can laugh" followed by laughter". After you stop, you can then go back to your program at another time, telling Alexa to resume your previous workout or start a new one. Once that fades, it means Alexa has returned to sleep mode and will only be accessed again via the wake word.
As CNET reports, follow-up mode is merely an option, so users don't have to worry about being forced to use it. For example, this follow-up mode will only work when Alexa is "confident" that the second command is not just background noise from a nearby TV or conversation.
Many users of "smart" multimedia speakers "Amazon Echo" complained to the manufacturer in a very unusual and unpleasant problem, which appeared recently from the electronics. Choose a device and scroll down to the newly added "Follow-Up Mode" toggle. For now, follow-up is only offered in English and only works when Alexa isn't doing a continuous command, such as reading an audiobook or making a call.
Not anymore. Follow-Up Mode changes all that.
It'll be interesting to see how well this works.
The feature is now only available in US English in the US.
- Rand Paul attacker pleads guilty
- Pentagon issues guidance for Trump-requested parade: no tanks
- University Hospitals statement concerning fertility clinic
- Israeli Army Kills A Young Man With Special Needs In Hebron
- Richard Sherman, San Francisco 49ers to meet today
- 850 sq km now under control in Afrin: Erdogan
- 180 troops arrive in Salisbury to investigate poisoning of former Russian spy
- 'The Bachelor' star Becca Kufrin's hometown bans Arie Luyendyk Jr
- Nintendo Direct confirms Undertale for the Nintendo Switch
- Beto O'Rourke, Gina Ortiz Jones Won in Texas Primaries