With Apple Inc.'s (APPL) latest smartphone, the 10th anniversary iPhone X, doing worse than the Street had expected, the firm is reportedly gearing up to release a new lineup of three new phones by the end of this year. The iPhone X, on the other hand, is a radical redesign with edge-to-edge display and improved facial recognition technology. Also, all the three iPhones will feature a TrueDepth camera for Face ID. And finally, Apple is considering adding dual-SIM support to the iPhone X Plus, though the company could use eSIM tech instead.
For starters, Apple's expected to offer an iPhone that would directly succeed last year's X and offer an OLED 5.8-inch display and a stainless steel/glass body. But with Apple still struggling in China, it needs to sell the sizzles while keeping the price below $1,000. Bloomberg's Mark Gurman notes that this iPhone is codenamed D33, and some prototypes are being tested with a screen resolution of 1242×2688 pixels.
It seems like it might be a little early in the game for iPhone X Plus parts to be leaking, but the person who posted the photos says they're from a trial run of new production equipment. Looks like now Apple will also include that color option in upcoming iPhones.
The new XL version of the iPhone X would be roughly the same size as in iPhone 8 Plus, but the lack of bezels would allow for more screen. They may also use the eSIM technology to get rid of physical SIM cards permanently but all these things can not be considered immediately and it might take some time for the rumors to be clarified through verified sources. This model will also off an edge-to-edge screen and Face ID, and not include Touch ID.
Even more, the fans also want a Dual Sim iPhone, so there is a high probability to have a future Apple smartphone with Dual Sim mode. This design will allegedly work because of the edge-to-edge design being used.
- 75% polling in Meghalaya, Nagaland assembly polls
- Varicose veins may increase risk of blood clots
- Did Khloe Kardashian Just REVEAL the Gender of Her Baby!!?
- ZenFone 5Z: the cheapest way to get Snapdragon 845
- IN repeals ban on Sunday alcohol sales
- How to lose your 'Top Secret' security clearance in the US
- USA says any talks with North Korea must lead to 'denuclearization'
- Wisconsin listed among 'compromised' states in 2016 election
- Saudi-Led Coalition Demands Including Houthi Figures in UN Sanctions List
- Patriots Rumors: Rob Gronkowski Expected To Return For 2018 Season