Just in case you needed more Huawei-made, Honor-branded 18:9 options with thin screen bezels, dual rear-facing cameras and low price points, the 7C is now out in China. It comes in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants with 32GB and 64GB of internal storage respectively.
Honor has announced a budget phone Honor 7C with dual rear cameras, face unlock features. The phone is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery. Late previous year, Honor brought the trend of minimal bezel screen with 18:9 aspect ratio to its mid-range smartphones, starting with the Honor 7X. Now, the firm has officially taken the wraps off of its latest handset, which will be available in China starting tomorrow. Both the cameras come with a number of different types of modes for the flawless photography experience. Currently, Honor hasn't announced the global availability for this device. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 processor, along with Adreno 506. Both phones are largely made of premium metal, with 2.5D curved glass also in tow, but the Honor 7C is ever so slightly taller, wider and thicker than its cousin while weighing a gram less. The Honor 7C likely packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor which is built on the 14nm silicon and comes with support for FHD+ displays.
The Honor 7X features dual-lens 16MP + 2MP rear camera with large aperture and fast focusing means DSLR-level photo quality and shooting experience is at selfie-lovers' fingertips. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. On the other hand, the higher version with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage comes in at 1,299 Yuan (~$205). On the specifications front, the smartphone is said to feature a 5.99-inch HD+ (720x1440 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of PPI 268. In terms of software, the smartphone runs on the latest EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS out of the box. The device is backed up by a 3,000 mAh of battery capacity.
- AB builds first-innings lead for Proteas
- Beyonce and Jay-Z to stop in Orlando on joint tour
- Plane Crashes While Landing At Kathmandu Airport In Nepal
- Taylor Swift Drops 'Delicate' Video, Dances Like No Ones Watching!
- Pro-Kurdish Demonstrators Clash With Turkish Supporters, German Police At Duesseldorf Airport
- "Disease X" May cause a Worldwide Epidemic
- SIPRI: Egypt's arms imports skyrocket amidst greater security threats
- Sushma Swaraj ticks off Naresh Agarwal for controversy comments on Jaya Bachchan
- Carragher should not lose Sky job
- 'We had your backs': Trudeau on country's steel and aluminum workers