Huawei is due to launch the phones on March 27 in Paris.
Huawei is all set to launch its latest set of flagship P series of smartphone later this month in Paris. The self-proclaimed "master of cheap scoops" tweeted yesterday a European pricing structure that sounds about right, even though it's unclear if we're dealing with an educated guess here or leaked numbers from sources in the retail industry. At least three variants of Huawei P20 can be expected this year, particularly the P20 Pro, P20 Lite and the regular P20 hadset. This could be any of the three phones in the series but our guess is that it is the Huawei P20 Pro. However, this indicates that Huawei is planning to release more midrange smartphone models in the Mate series. On the other hand, few media also referred "NEO-AL00" as the second generation of Mate S device, which is Huawei's high-end flagship test in 2015. However, both have black fronts and notches in their displays. The invite reads "see mooore with AI" with emphasis on the triple "O" that could indicate the presence of a triple camera setup on the rear of the device. Surfaced device boasts the powerful octa-core Kirin 970 SoC, which is also there on Huawei Mate 10 and the upcoming P20.
Reports says Huawei's P20 Plus will incorporate a notable 4,000 mAh battery, to facilitate "Always On" Display. The P20 will have a slightly smaller battery than the Pro at 3320mAH. Stay tuned to Sid Tech for more tech updates.
- Bill Cosby is back in court -- and might face 19 more accusers
- Antonio Conte pays emotional tribute to Davide Astori
- Nokia 9 may arrive in September with in-display fingerprint scanner
- Jennifer Garner Responds to THAT Oscars Moment
- Larry Nance Jr. throws down incredible alley oop in big first half
- Washington Governor Signs Net Neutrality Bill Into Law
- BlackBerry takes Facebook to court with patent suit
- Adam Rippon Responds To Haters Who Didn't Like His Oscars 2018 Look
- Becca Kufrin Breaks Silence After 'The Bachelor' Finale
- Is Marc Gasol Upset With The Grizzlies?