Kylie went on to share that Travis is "the best" with the tot and that she told her older half-sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian of her pregnancy before anyone else. In her caption, Kris expressed how proud she was of her daughters' accomplishments and the women that they've become.
When asked what she craved during her pregnancy, the star - who gained 40lbs during her pregnancy - revealed she liked to scoff Eggo waffles, even though she never used to like them.
Another fan asked what Kylie's biggest food craving was, and she replied "Eggos".
KYLIE Jenner proved she's revelling in her role as a mother as she shared more pictures of her adorable baby daughter.
We're buzzing to have Kylie back on the scene and loving this new agony aunt side to her 3.
Jenner answered several fan questions over an hour-and-20-minute chat, revealing details from her pregnancy and gushing over Travis Scott's dad skills.
"She hasn't laughed yet".
Kylie's enormous army cyber-prodded her with questions and she answered a bunch of them revealing some odd pregnancy cravings, sisterly love and most of all - info on Stormi. Head here for loads more photos of Kylie strutting her stuff! "I think that was just a bunch of silly rumors as usual". Sounds like she's having a pretty typical experience of motherhood. Kylie also added that she enjoyed donuts and In-N-Out while she was pregnant.
She largely kept out of the limelight during her pregnancy and officially confirmed it on February 4 after giving birth.
Plus, it looks like Jordyn and Stormi have already formed the sweetest bond.
- Myanmar builds security structures on Rohingya land
- Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Donald Trump denies porn star affair allegation: White House
- New York Giants Ask Cornerback To Take Significant Pay-cut
- Kathy Griffin says she is embarking on comeback tour after Trump photo
- 'A Wrinkle in Time' Movie Review
- Nick Gordon Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges Again
- In Serena Williams's Comeback, a Familiar Opponent: Venus
- Android beats iOS in smartphone loyalty, study finds
- Little risk of rivals scuppering RWE-E.ON asset swap