Considering HMD's impressive commitment to the "pure, secure and up to date" Android cause, we have to admit it was a tad surprising to see the Android Enterprise Recommended program announced a couple of weeks ago with sole participation from the Nokia 8.
Nokia brand licensee HMD Global is said to have crucial smartphone plans for 2018 as the company might be gearing up to launch two new premium phones in its lineup.
It appears the Nokia 9 is going to be the ultimate 2018 flagship with a host of highlights in its pocket like a best-in-class camera, breakthrough features, and refreshed design.
The USP of the phone could be its penta-lens camera setup. Nevertheless, HMD is still planning to launch the Nokia 9 and the Nokia 8 Pro as later this year, and they are set to be the company's main flagships for 2018. Even though the source has not confirmed, there is a possibility that the screen will offer an 18:9 aspect ratio. Now there are some rumors that HMC is papering to release another flagship Nokia 9 (2018). The smartphone will be featuring a 5.5-inch display. It also comes with updated camera specs which includes a dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.75 aperture and a 13-megapixel secondary telephoto sensor with an f/2.6 aperture. The OS was specifically created for a new generation of feature phones and the Nokia 8110 is the first to get it. A 5-megapixel selfie camera can be given at the front.
- There are now more than 2200 billionaires in the world
- Adam Rippon Responds To Haters Who Didn't Like His Oscars 2018 Look
- Is Marc Gasol Upset With The Grizzlies?
- 'Lost In Space' Trailer: Danger, Will Robinson
- Antonio Conte pays emotional tribute to Davide Astori
- SpaceX Just Launched Its 50th Falcon 9 Rocket Into Space
- Emma Watson jokes about needing proofreader for Time's Up tattoo
- Bill Cosby is back in court -- and might face 19 more accusers
- Serena Williams' New Ad Has Us Feeling Totally Empowered
- Pakistani ruling party gains control of senate