The banana phone will run on a Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform processor and will have 512 MB of random access memory (RAM) and 4 GB of storage. The Nokia 7 Plus includes Dual-Sight, ZEISS optics and a 12MP wide-angle primary camera.
The Nokia 8110 4G will be available from May 2018 at a recommended retail price of €79. The company was one of the world's largest phone suppliers and now HMD, the makers of Nokia-branded phones is back to take us way back to '99.
It may be mentioned that Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with several new features, including new notifications, picture-in-picture mode, new emojis, faster boot, improved battery and enhanced camera besides fixing bugs.
The company also relaunched another icon for the second year in a row, the 8110 sliding smartphone, but this time with 4G.
HMD says the phone offers around seven hours' talk time and standby time of up to 25 days.
Nokia launched its own camera application in 2013 for Windows Phones and Microsoft later rebranded the application to the Lumia Camera. As far as the specification of this phone are concerned, the device sports a 5.5-inch QHD pOLED display with 1440×2560 pixels of screen resolution. While most of its new phones are powered by Android, Nokia stands out from the pack by bringing back something old with the Nokia 8110 - a retro classic that will certainly tug the heartstrings of some. Users can also play Snake - the game often credited with the success of Nokia's 3210 model. The camera is also supplemented by AI for enhancing selfies and adding fun effects to the Bothies. Apart from the full-view display, the device also comes with a re-designed rear camera. By launching Nokia 8, it enters the market competition of making smartphones displays having no-bezel or minimum bezel space.
All three phones have USB Type-C connectors, though the Nokia 6 and 7 Plus are restricted to USB 2.0 throughput instead of the USB 3.0 support of the 8 Sirocco. So those looking for long battery life might be fine with the weight, especially as Nokia touts two-day battery life. That's because, like the other new phones, it's part of the Android One program.
- Sky tops FTSE as Comcast gazumps Murdoch
- No evidence of foul play in CDC doctor's disappearance
- Doctors encourage flu vaccine late in season
- Why Nokia 8 Sirocco could spoil Samsung Galaxy S9's party
- Rajinikanth's 'Kaala' teaser postponed, Dhanush apologises to fans
- Dialogue only after public apology from Kejriwal to CS: Delhi Govt Employees
- South film stars arrives in Mumbai for Sridevi's funeral
- Rally held over mandatory union dues
- Pointers to Face North Central in Opening Round of NCAA Tournament
- YouTube live streams will soon include automatic captions