Phillips has expanded its popular "Hue" smart lights range to "the great outdoors". Philips will offer luminaries in a variety of styles with prices starting at $29.99. Today, Philips announced its new outdoor range, which extends the light bulb system's smart features from within the home to its exterior.
Philips Hue Lily a new spotlight with integrated outdoor case.
A unique spotlight, the PhilipsHue Lily (MSRP $279.99, 640 lumens) can be used to highlight design features in your garden and illuminate flower beds and plants.
With the Hue app, you can check and control your lights wherever you are, and schedule them to switch on and off at specific times. Both models let you choose from 16 million colors. The Philips Hue outdoor range enables you to make the most of your outside areas, be it creating the ideal ambiance to host a BBQ at the weekend or beautifying your garden. The Philips Hue Inara (MSRP $49.99, 800 lumens), Lucca (MSRP $59.99, 800 lumens) and Ludere (MSRP $129.99, 2600 lumens) luminaires offer great light distribution, and are flawless for use next to a front or back door or above a garage. Last but not the least, Calla is the bollard light which can be used to light up a driveway or path. The PAR38 floodlight and the three wall fixtures are all Hue White products, meaning they don't change colors. United States only: the PAR38 lamp will retail for Dollars 29.99 for a single pack and double pack for Dollars 49.99.
Calla bollard will retail for United States dollars 129.99 / Euro 139.99 as base unit pack. Phillips is hosting a press conference about its outdoor lights on Monday, March 19th.
- Kylie Jenner Wears Travis Scott's Initials on Her Ring Finger
- Rashford's Goal Against Liverpool Was Eerily Similar To Ronaldo's In 2007
- 'We had your backs': Trudeau on country's steel and aluminum workers
- Syrian Observatory says war has killed more than half a million
- Deterrence and diplomacy are the only options for North Korea
- Taylor Swift Drops 'Delicate' Video, Dances Like No Ones Watching!
- Guardiola talks down prospect of title party against United
- SIPRI: Egypt's arms imports skyrocket amidst greater security threats
- "Disease X" May cause a Worldwide Epidemic
- DeVos Fires Back at '60 Minutes' After Interview Criticism