However valuable Romelu Lukaku's goals have been, it's fair to say the comparative success of this United side is built mostly on organization, resilience and the brilliance of keeper David De Gea.
Finally, Mourinho reportedly wants to recruit an out-and-out left-back rather than continue using Ashley Young to deputise as a makeshift defender.
And Klopp insists the Merseyside outfit can not afford for the setback to derail their growing momentum, having progressed to the Champions League quarter-finals last week in addition to their top-four hopes. But I think when a team arrives in the last eight, anything can happen.
Mourinho may have passed a couple of hurdles and thrown the monkey off his back by beating the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool in quick succession to consolidate the team's position at second spot in the league, but he is yet to deliver in Cup tournaments, which will be due in the coming days.
"He's downstairs now and I will go and speak with him".
This is perfectly balanced.
It was the exact same move that five-time Ballon d'Or Ronaldo executed to score the fourth in a Champions League win over Dynamo Kiev in 2007 - the chop followed by the arrowed finish into the far corner from roughly the same angle/distance. "Now I have only one name and that is Sevilla, I know is very hard to go through".
However, he does have a history of making mistakes in important games, including the loss to Tottenham where he was subbed off before half time, so it is not too surprising that this trend has emerged again.
"I do not feel like we have any advantage at this moment".
"It's fine, it's something you've got to accept so that is where I'm at". He was progressively getting chances to play. "The boys are happy, I'm happy". Well, except one of them will be Premier League champions.
Despite a tiresome 0-0 draw with Sevilla in the first leg, Manchester United face off with Sevilla again in the second leg of the round of 16.
Bayern are the masters of seeing these ties through. That gaffe aside, Bailly played well and provided much-needed strength and speed to the United defense.
And, as Mourinho said before the away leg, the quarter-finals are where teams start to dream. The offer will be available for players who register through this link.
"Another worrying stat as far as Sevilla are concerned is that they have not picked up a single point in their six encounters with the top four sides in Spain so far this season".
- Little risk of rivals scuppering RWE-E.ON asset swap
- Goldman Sachs' Schwartz retires, paves way for Solomon as next CEO
- Guardiola talks down prospect of title party against United
- New York Giants Ask Cornerback To Take Significant Pay-cut
- Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Syrian Observatory says war has killed more than half a million
- Carragher should not lose Sky job
- Beyonce and Jay-Z to stop in Orlando on joint tour
- SIPRI: Egypt's arms imports skyrocket amidst greater security threats
- Pro-Kurdish Demonstrators Clash With Turkish Supporters, German Police At Duesseldorf Airport