Tuesday will be mostly sunny as highs remain in the mid-40s. A little warmer for the end of the weekend, Sunday high around 40°.
Watch for gusty wind with snow showers Thursday and Thursday night.
Up to 6 inches in higher terrain areas east of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario are possible, forecasters said. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. There may be the odd shower, and some more general rain is likely in the southwest by evening.
Now for our tricky situation with Friday night/Saturday.
Met Éireann says deep lying snow in places will continue to thaw, with the ongoing potential for localised flooding. Snow accumulation is still expected to be less than one inch.
CHILLY & CLOUDY: The rest of the work week is breezy and cloudy. Thursday and Friday look nice and quiet with some sunshine.
Early-morning model guidance indicates that this will scoot out of here after sunrise, giving way to a mostly cloudy sky.
Just a few clouds will be passing through our skies tonight as the mercury will dip around the 20 degree mark. However, the fresh snow on the ground and a cool north flow will keep highs in the upper 20s.
NEXT WEEK: The weekend starts quiet on Saturday.
- Former Trump campaign aide wavers on defying Mueller inquiry
- Karnataka government approves state flag, to seek approval from Centre
- Blue wave meets red wall: Republicans out vote Democrats in Texas primary
- Ethnic cleansing of Rohingyas continues in Myanmar, says top United Nations official
- Gandhi, Ambedkar's statues defaced in Chennai/Kannur, one held
- Power restored for most as winds calm, snow coming our way Tuesday
- Dawood Ibrahim's associate Farooq Takla gets CBI custody till March 19
- India elect to field against Bangladesh in T20 tri-series
- Lawyers for Powerball victor to claim $559M jackpot for client
- Area teens who attended cheerleading championship exposed to mumps