It is a remake of 2016 Telugu movie Kshanam.
Considering the speculations around Tiger and Disha's off-screen relationship, Baaghi 2 has an added advantage with its lead pair. If the film's performance continues to be consistent at the box office in week days, it will definitely reach to Rs 80 crore club by the end of first week. Baaghi 2 has broken the first film's records, and is doing splendid business overseas as well.
Sajid Nadiadwala and Fox Star Studios' action entertainer "Baaghi 2" has received overwhelming response from the viewers across India, including south markets, making it the highest opening film for Tiger. The action flick, which has Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Manoj Bajpayee in the main roles, is expected to earn an amount of Rs 50 crore in opening weekend.
The actioner tells the story of Ronnie, an army officer, who has to find his ex-lover's daughter.
Another flop credited to Tiger's career, this movie grossed an opening collection of Rs. 6.65 crores with a life-time collection of Rs. 32.89 crores. Now, The sequel is being helmed by choreographer turned director Ahmed Khan.
Notably, Baaghi 2 has been one of much awaited movies of the year and the hype created around the movie has been one of the major reasons for its "zabardast" star.
- Prime Service Extended by a Year For Reliance Jio Users
- Police officers involved in Alton Sterling shooting, fired, suspended, police chief says
- Fowler finds water at the last to hand Hossler Houston lead
- CBI to probe ICICI-Videocon loan case
- Barclays agrees $2bn fine in United States for mortgage misselling
- Erdoğan: Turkey started preparations for further operations in northern Syria
- Scientists discover galaxy that appears to lack dark matter
- Communal tension in Bihar amid religious idol vandalised
- Attorney for Stormy Daniels seeks to depose Trump on payment
- Pruitt arranged condo deal through energy lobbyist, source says