It is a remake of 2016 Telugu movie Kshanam.
Considering the speculations around Tiger and Disha's off-screen relationship, Baaghi 2 has an added advantage with its lead pair. If the film's performance continues to be consistent at the box office in week days, it will definitely reach to Rs 80 crore club by the end of first week. Baaghi 2 has broken the first film's records, and is doing splendid business overseas as well.
Sajid Nadiadwala and Fox Star Studios' action entertainer "Baaghi 2" has received overwhelming response from the viewers across India, including south markets, making it the highest opening film for Tiger. The action flick, which has Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Manoj Bajpayee in the main roles, is expected to earn an amount of Rs 50 crore in opening weekend.
The actioner tells the story of Ronnie, an army officer, who has to find his ex-lover's daughter.
Another flop credited to Tiger's career, this movie grossed an opening collection of Rs. 6.65 crores with a life-time collection of Rs. 32.89 crores. Now, The sequel is being helmed by choreographer turned director Ahmed Khan.
Notably, Baaghi 2 has been one of much awaited movies of the year and the hype created around the movie has been one of the major reasons for its "zabardast" star.
- Inside Kim Jong Un's mysterious mobile party pad
- Health Experts Discovered An Incurable Gonorrhea Strain
- Woman charged with incest after 'giving birth to her brother's baby'
- Erdoğan: Turkey started preparations for further operations in northern Syria
- Pruitt arranged condo deal through energy lobbyist, source says
- Attorney General Beshear vows to sue over pension reform bill
- Prime Service Extended by a Year For Reliance Jio Users
- Shohei Ohtani in Angels' lineup as DH on Opening Day
- Police officers involved in Alton Sterling shooting, fired, suspended, police chief says
- 'She's a monster,' say parents after teacher accused of molesting student