Keep in mind to update your bookmarks.
February's job gains nudged the unemployment rate down slightly from 5.9 to 5.8 percent, but were concentrated entirely in part-time and public sector jobs.
The employment rate declined from 63.9 per cent in January to 63.5 per cent in February.
The state Department of Job and Family Services says Ohio's nonagricultural wage and salary employment increased by 12,100 jobs in January.
But the nationwide gains were due to a surge in part-time work that offset a decline in full-time positions.
In Saskatchewan, the economy shed 2,900 jobs. Jobs were lost in the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industries, the report said. In December, only 20,300 people were working in the city and the unemployment rate sat at 8.6 per cent.
The unemployment rate in Kitchener-Waterloo rose to 5.3 per cent from 5.1 per cent in February, despite a drop in the labour force.
"This suggests the bank will maintain its cautious stance", she said. The next rate announcement from the bank is scheduled for April 18.
Wednesday, after ushering in three interest rate hikes since last summer, the Bank of Canada held its benchmark rate at 1.25 per cent. Over the past 12 months, Ontario's jobless rate has fallen by almost a full percentage point.
Deputy governor Timothy Lane said in a speech Thursday that while the future is subject to notable uncertainties, trends over the past few quarters have been broad-based across regions and sectors, and "quite encouraging".
2,400 people entered the labour force while an extra 500 people claimed unemployment.
While the job market expanded somewhat, it comes after a huge loss of 88,000 positions the previous month. The U.S. unemployment rate for January was 4.1%, unchanged from December.
- OLD FIRM: Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers issues warning to Rangers
- International Women's Day marked by vibrant demonstrations across the world
- Milan duel a decider for Wenger
- United States roughly and blatantly deceived Russian Federation during Euromaidan, - Putin
- Profits slump 77% at John Lewis Partnership
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman 'not really' a reforming leader
- Maharashtra : Fire breaks out at chemical factory in Tarapur
- Secret YouTube Videos Filmed By 'House Of Horrors' Teenager Emerge
- Cylcing's top administrator questions Team Sky
- A Gunman Has Reportedly Taken Hostages At A Veterans' Home In California