The Dallas Police Department tweeted about the shooting, giving the conditions of the officers.
Two Dallas Police officers have been shot and critically wounded, the Dallas Police Department wrote on Twitter.
The Dallas Police Department said both of the officers are in critical condition. One officer's family is at the hospital, and one is en route to the hospital. "Please pray for our officers and their families", according to the Tweets.
The two Dallas officers were called to the Home Depot at US 75 and Forest Lane about 4 p.m., when an off-duty Dallas police officer working at the store was trying to arrest a suspect. The shooting reportedly took place around 4:11 p.m. local time.
ATF is also assisting in the search.
Authorities were reportedly searching a wooded area behind the store for the suspect
Officers were searching for the suspected shooter near the wooded area and along the creek behind the store.
Dallas police are looking for a 29-year-old Hispanic man named Armando Luis Juárez in connection with the shooting at a Home Depot, Chief Reneé Hall told reporters Tuesday night. The Dallas PD Helicopter Unit confirmed a suspect had been arrested.
They said that two Dallas officers were helping a security guard who was responding to an incident at the store.
"We're asking you to continue praying for our officers", Hall said.
- Italy deny reports over Carlo Ancelotti offer
- Intertek Group plc (LON:ITRK) Ratings Summary as of April 23, 2018
- Jetstar examines checks after 12-year-old's lone Bali trip
- Lance Armstrong Settles $100M Lawsuit With USPS, Justice Department
- Amazon rumoured to be developing a domestic robot
- Russia, China announce blocking Trump's bid to scrap Iran nuclear deal
- Conte: Mourinho and I have resolved feud
- Google, Amazon services blocked in Russian Federation
- Everton boss Sam Allardyce defends style of play
- Trump snaps at reporter for asking about possible Michael Cohen pardon