The Panthers will be able to incorporate linebacker Thomas Davis into their lineup throughout the preseason, even though he will be suspended for the first four games of the season - suspensions only apply for the regular season. Again, the exact date and time for the game is to be determined.
The Redskins are 5-1 against the Broncos all-time in preseason action. For the second straight season, the Saints are headed out to the StubHub Center to play Los Angeles, and that game will take place at 7 p.m. on August 25 in a game that will be televised by CBS. The Patriots held joint practices with the Eagles in 2013 and 2014 when Chip Kelly was Philadelphia's head coach. Those joint sessions nearly certainly will be held in the shadows of Gillette Stadium in Foxboro this year, since the Patriots are hosting their first two preseason games. It's too early to know what Vrabel's philosophy will be for the fourth preseason game, so we don't know how much the starters will play.
There's no official dates or times for any of the games except the last one against Pittsburgh, which will take place on Thursday August 30.
Baltimore also has two nationally-televised games with the Hall of Fame Game and its third preseason game against the Colts. Last year, the Dolphins came back from a 17-0 deficit to defeat the Falcons 20-17 during the regular season. Both teams believe a new QB is the missing link to playoff success and will be heavily intrigued to see how the first dress rehearsal goes. In Week 2 of the preseason, the Jets will visit the Redskins for a Thursday night game August 16, and the Ravens will be at Indianapolis on August 20.
They open the exhibition slate with a game in Oakland against Jon Gruden and the new-look Raiders, then return home the following week to face the New York Giants.
- Cohen raid infuriates Trump
- Arsene Wenger: 'No need to buy new forward in summer window'
- Shikhar Dhawan, Bowlers Guide Sunrisers Hyderabad to 9-Wicket win
- Kyle Busch win at Texas; Truex Jr. crashes, finishes last
- Crude oil pushes toward strong back-to-back gains
- Malaysia sets election date for May 9
- Consumer prices climb at their fastest annual pace in a year
- Barcelona stunned by Roma comeback
- 'A Quiet Place' Producers Debunk 'Cloverfield' Sequel Theory
- FB) — Facebook Inc (NASDAQ