56' MISS! As Manchester United look for more goals, Pogba lays the ball for Mata in the opositions' box but he can only acrobatically hit the ball over the bars.
Manchester United beat Brighton & Hove Albion before the worldwide break to qualify for the semi-finals of the FA Cup but they start their league journey right after the break by welcoming Swansea City, who have picked up some form recently.
The Belgian striker was joined on the scoresheet by Alexis Sanchez, for just the second time in his 11 United outings, in a routine 2-0 win over strugglers Swansea.
David de Gea has not been at his best recently but is still one of the best in the game.
United scored twice within the opening 20 minutes and dominated possession against the relegation-threatened team.
With an authoritative first half performance where they seemed to absolutely relish the freedom of Old Trafford, afforded to them by the traveling Swans, United's attackers ran riot as Carlos Carvalhal's side consistently came up second best everywhere.
Lukaku's fine form in the last 15 games in all competition has been one of the highlights of Manchester United's season since the turn of the year.
Our next game will be against Manchester City and hopefully, we can get a win over Pep Guardiola's side.
The second save from Abraham wasn't half bad either, but alarm bells should have been ringing already at the Theatre of Dreams.
"Our transition when we lost the ball was slower, our passing was slower, our movement the same, so players with an wonderful first half in the second half, they let it go down a little bit".
"We let it go a little bit".
Palace, however, remained in trouble, only two points above the relegation zone.
Regardless of the outcome of next week's derby, the backdrop is intense for United will be charged up to prevent their crosstown rivals from celebrating the league title, at the derby at least. They have more hard games to come in the run in against Manchester City at the Etihad and Chelsea at the Liberty Stadium.
- Fury as Catalan leader arrested in Scotland
- Israeli Planes Strike Gaza After Terror Explosion
- Klopp reacts to Mane dive and Lallana injury
- Buzzer-beater pushes Notre Dame past UConn in women's Final Four
- Fox News host Laura Ingraham takes week off after David Hogg comments
- March 30 is "Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day"
- Warriors SG Thompson expected back on Saturday
- Google To Shut Down Its Goo.gl URL Shortener Next Year
- Assured Anthony Joshua too good for Parker
- Neymar could be back in a couple of weeks