WOLVES XI: Ruddy, Bennett, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Neves, Saiss, Douglas, Helder Costa, Ivan Cavaleiro, Jota.
Fulham needed to win all four of their remaining matches to have any chance of stopping Wolves in their bid for promotion but a late Brentford goal from Neal Maupay against the Cottagers ensured it was all over.
The fans enjoyed themselves at Molineux on Sunday Credit Reuters
Wolves managing director Laurie Dalrymple credits Santo, a former Porto and Valencia coach, with spearheading the team's revival since taking charge past year.
"And very, very quickly he had us playing a different style of football than we'd been accustomed to and a brand of football that was delivering results really quickly".
Their attention will now turn to clinching the title, with Wolves nine points ahead of second-placed Cardiff.
Santo is represented by Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes, as are several Wolves players, including record-signing midfielder Ruben Neves.
Off the pitch, the west Midlands side have been heavily financed by Chinese owners Fosun, who will now see the club line out with the big boys in 2018/19, with the squad looking well-equipped for top-flight action.
- Cohen facilitated $1.6 million payment on behalf of GOP fundraiser
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger unhappy over VAR decision
- Saina Nehwal is pure gold
- Everything In The White House Is 'Very Calm And Calculated'
- Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe praises Mohamed Salah
- What to Expect and Who You'll See — Sunday's ACM Awards
- Russia tension escalates over Syria
- Backpage CEO pleads guilty to conspiracy, money laundering
- Israel concerned over Iran's efforts to establish presence in Syria
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Manika Batra- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran bag table tennis mixed bronze