Heading into the National Football League draft, Jones believes the team won't be able to find anyone to replace Dez.
"I have no thoughts about the timing when we chose to move on", Jones said.
Dez Bryant is still on the free agent market and he'll likely remain without a team until after the NFL Draft, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Teams are waiting to sign any veterans until after the draft.
It's quite possible that Baltimore still addresses the wide receiver position in the draft, even if they have a poor history of acquiring talent there via that route.
David: If the Cowboys don't take a receiver at No. 19, it's reasonable to think they'll have to trade up to get the guy they want.
The Baltimore Ravens looked hopeful for Bryant. The Ravens have since gone out and signed restricted free agent Willie Snead. According to Ed Werder, the recently released former Pro Bowler turned down a long-term contract offer from the Baltimore Ravens.
If Bryant is indeed looking for a one-year contract, it stands to reason that he'd want to go to a team with a proven quarterback and a need for a starting receiver. He's aiming for a big season in hopes of securing a multi-year deal in 2019.
- Philadelphia Eagles 'discussing' whether to visit White House
- Trump Administration Must Accept New DACA Applications, Federal Judge Rules
- New Orleans Pelicans vs
- Beyonce and Solange tumble during Coachella 2018 performance, Twitter reacts
- Immigration scandal expected to spread beyond Windrush group | United Kingdom news
- Kidnapped Mexico students dissolved in acid
- 3% Isn't the Most Important Number in the Bond Market
- Trump's Budget Director Admits Giving Access To Lobbyists Who Paid Him
- Princess Charlotte's floral smocked dress sells out after Lindo appearance
- Amazon Alexa will now reward kids for being polite