The 23-year-old cornerback was reportedly arrested in the Philadelphia area.
His tenure in Philadelphia might not last long - Worley was arrested Sunday morning in Philadelphia after being combative with police. That's when police arrived and a confrontation unfolded, according to the report.
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo noted the incident took place near the team facility.
Per the report, "Worley was found passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway" and "a gun was recovered at the scene".
Observers were surprised when the Eagles were able to get him in exchange for veteran receiver Torrey Smith early this offseason; salary cap concerns made it likely the team would end up releasing Smith eventually.
A Philadelphia native, Worley has played 25 games over two seasons with the Panthers, recording three interceptions.
Worley starred at Penn Charter before going to West Virginia.
Stay tuned for more details surrounding Worley's arrest.
- Guardiola will play golf as City await title
- Confirmed: First Premier League promotion sealed
- Hanley Ramirez escapes with bruise as X-rays on wrist are negative
- Commonwealth Games: England men & women reach rugby sevens semis
- Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe praises Mohamed Salah
- PM urges United Nations based resolution over airstrikes
- Bon Jovi reunites for performance
- Britain Considers Military Action Against Syria
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Manika Batra- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran bag table tennis mixed bronze
- So, Destiny's Child reunited on stage at Coachella and we're DEAD