Taking to the official forums, Epic Games announced that the update will land for all platforms, and won't actually require any title updating, so you won't have to have any gaming downtime. The higher the rarity, the higher the price.
The Fortnite vending machine locations can be tricky to find, as Epic Games has hidden them pretty damn brilliantly. Thanks to dedicated players, a new map has been put together showing each location where a vending machine can be found.
With the 3.4 content update's release, Vending Machines will be scattered across the island in Battle Royale.
While Fortnite Battle Royale is completely free to play on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on mobile, a "Battle Pass" can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks (approximately $10) which opens up the opportunity to earn various cosmetics, emotes, and other cool items. Notably, they allow you to trade extra materials for weapons. The vending machines will dispense weapons randomly, not just in terms of what weapon it is, but what rarity it is, so there's a chance of you getting a really good weapon with the press of a button. "To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe". There are three different weapon choices per machine, one for each type of material. Going forward, Epic will deliver new content every other week without having to push out an update. A number of them are gaining "first shot accuracy", which means the first round fired will be 100% accurate, so long as you haven't fired recently, aim down the sights, and are standing still. The players could see the specifics in the full patch notes on the web.
- Worldwide React to Ronaldo's Wonder Goal
- Disgraced Australian cricket captain Steve Smith will not appeal 12-month ban
- BJP's victory in Odisha will be bigger than Tripura: Shah
- John Cena Responds to Dwayne Johnson's Threat and Their 'Real Rivalry'
- Kyrie Irving out for NBA Playoffs after knee surgery
- Europa League updates from the Emirates
- Canada's trade deficit widens to $2.7B in February
- 5.3 magnitude quake hits southwest of Channel Islands; jolts North County
- Sensex rises 570 pts, Nifty above 10300 as RBI holds policy rates
- French rail unions in showdown with Macron in rolling strike