You always go to that one.
Both Rashford and Martial will hope to start for Mourinho in the match. I probably have to reduce and have a squad of 12 or 13 players.
"Marcus Rashford is a player with more appearances since I arrived at the club [than anyone else]".
'It's just football, we can not have 11 players, it would be fantastic economically for the football clubs to have only 11 and play with the same 11, no injuries, suspension, fatigue, it would be better for everyone to have only 11 but is not impossible, ' said Mourinho. We have played well against the top teams.
The post Mourinho Suprised By West Brom's Relegation Struggles, Defends Rashford Use appeared first on Complete Sports Nigeria.
"The same questions you are doing to me, you should do to every other manager because everyone has players in the same situation". That would be unbelievable economically for the football club if you had only 11 with no injuries and no suspensions and no fatigue.
"If you want what I call dry answers, I have dry answers". It would be better for everyone to have only 11 but is impossible.
So after they came back from two goals down to win 3-2 last weekend, denying City the chance to seal the Premier League title, they put a new slant on the term "noisy neighbours".
Manchester United's players obtained their very personal once more on their Metropolis rivals by blasting out the dressing room music at prime amount following Saturday's handsome comeback on the Etihad Stadium. Every match that is played and they don't get points then they are closer to relegation.
- China March new loans rise to 1.12 trln yuan but miss forecasts
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Will Last Longer Now
- Friday of protest in Gaza
- Who would be Mueller's boss if Rosenstein goes?
- Conn. sub teacher arrested for holding after school 'fight club'
- Taliban Kill a Governor and Overrun a Government Compound
- Red Sox starter leaves after one inning with possible injury
- Security concerns forces Chennai Super Kings to move base to Pune
- Amid trade fight, Trump says he'll 'make it up' to farmers
- Suspect accused of killing MA cop reportedly had 114 prior offenses