Lubomirski also did the couple's engagement photos.
The well-known portrait photographer took Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement pictures at Frogmore House at Windsor in November, and the couple was so pleased with the results, they have commissioned him to capture their wedding day.
The "Walking Away" hitmaker said: "Listen, if I got invited to witness one of the most biggest talking points of modern history when it comes to the royal family, it would be unbelievable to be there".
One of soon-to-be royal Meghan Markle's family member is not happy with her, as the "Suits" star has allegedly not invited the relative concerned and her family for the May 19 wedding.
And the title of royal wedding photographer officially goes to.
He has also published two photography books, donating the proceeds to Concern Worldwide, a charity he supports as an Ambassador, the Palace said.
Sources told the TMZ that the 36-year-old flew in to Chicago's O'Hare International Airport early on Thursday. "He's great. You'd love him" -and that was it".
On what she would wear to the royal occassion, she said she may wear a colourful outfit traditional Nigerian outfit, but will leave the decision up to her colleagues at the Studio 306 Collective. "Her Majesty's Government was consulted on this decision, which was taken by The Royal Household".
Lubomirski, a fashion and portrait photographer who trained with the likes of Mario Testino, has previously shot A-listers like Julia Roberts, Beyoncé, and Keira Knightley.
In fact, a new announcement from Kensington Palace on Friday has revealed that the couple has chosen their official photographer for the royal wedding, and it is someone who has already proven themselves when it comes to taking attractive pictures of Markle and the prince.
The royal wedding details just keep on coming!
- Kathua rape case: Attorneys approach Supreme Court, demand action against Jammu lawyers
- China March new loans rise to 1.12 trln yuan but miss forecasts
- Friday of protest in Gaza
- (Audio) One More Blast Of Winter Weather
- How Jose is keeping his United squad focused
- Who would be Mueller's boss if Rosenstein goes?
- Conn. sub teacher arrested for holding after school 'fight club'
- Kathua, Unnao rape-case
- Amid trade fight, Trump says he'll 'make it up' to farmers
- Unnao rape case: CBI arrests accused BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar