The fragrance will be called KKW Body, and it launches in May. You can take a look at the NSFW social media photos below. "KKW BODY 4.30 by Vanessa Beecroft #KKWFRAGRANCE", she captioned the photo. So it's only a matter of days before the fragrance is available in stores around the country. Kim later followed it up with a photo of herself being covered with mold. She probably did get laser hair removal on her whole body, too.
And, now Kim has opened up about the ordeal yet again and has even gone as far to admit that it was "supposed to happen".
It's always eventful in the life of Kim Kardashian West.
The mother-of-three is promoting her new fragrance.
Kim Kardashian may have just broken the internet again with her latest almost nude Instagram post. Kardashian, alongside her celebrity sisters Khloe and Kourtney, also made a decision to close down their chain boutique Dash to focus on their individual brands and motherhood.
The thieves involved in the robbery took millions of dollars worth of jewellery, including a $4 million engagement ring, and the star claims that the ordeal gave her a phobia of public spaces for several months.
Kim Kardashian West attends Lorraine Schwartz launches The Eye Bangle a new addition to her signature Against Evil Eye Collection at Delilah on March 13, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians first aired in October 2007, but Kim admits that ten years of constantly being in the spotlight can be challenging at times.
We were bound to keep up with her either way!
- Marcus Smart To Return To C's Lineup Tonight For Game 5
- Facebook Views Itself as a 'Newspaper', Users are Not the Core Product
- Submarine murder: Danish inventor given life sentence
- Astronomers have created a 3D map of more than 1.7 billion stars
- Stuart Chaussee & Associates Inc. Buys Shares of 117 Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL)
- India's World Cup opener against South Africa on June 5, 2019
- Donors pledge $4.4bn for Syria, well short of target
- Pelicans vs. Warriors/Spurs Schedule: When Does Next Playoff Series Start?
- Twitter Stock Jumps After Beating Q1 Earnings, Revenue Forecasts
- Is romaine lettuce safe to eat despite E. coli outbreak?