It's all simple and charming in the way classic LCD games were. The new trailer focuses on the minigames that will be available within the game.
With all eyes on E3 for a release date reveal, Square Enix took to the Kingdom Hearts Union X Dandelion Meeting over the weekend to give us a new glimpse at Sora's upcoming adventure. The Kingdom Hearts 3 minigames will look, sound and play exactly like the old-school LCD/Game & Watch systems.
During an event, Square Enix aired a new trailer showing off Classic Kingdom. When he activates it, he's able to play a number of mini-games that are "inspired by classic Disney cartoons and 1980's LCD games". The game is expected to release later this year.
As for a release date, Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposedly due sometime this year on Xbox One and PS4, however no solid release date has been set.
If you happen to be a fan of Classic Kingdom after watching the trailer, then you are in luck. It does contain a genuinely nice surprise though in the form of some Kingdom Hearts 3 mini-games!
It has been a very long time since a numbered Kingdom Hearts game has released, with the last one being 2006's Kingdom Hearts 2.
- Protests in Yerevan: announced the beginning of the revolution
- Alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur charged with murdering Sri Lankan man
- California Trump Government Arrange in dispute for National Guard troops at Edge
- School board buying property next to Tilghman
- USA pastor on trial for alleged terror ties
- Jose Mourinho to drop players for FA Cup semi-final against Spurs
- Gov. Bevin tries to clarify comments about teacher protests
- Fan Are Convinced The Walking Dead's Season Finale Introduced the Whisperers
- How a Supreme Court case could affect your online purchases
- Here's What Jose Mourinho Said About 'Anthony Martial Wanting To Leave'