Kylie Jenner made quite the splash as she arrived at the 2018 Coachella Musical Festival on Saturday, April 14. The reality star was actually on a posting spree while the Tristan Thompson cheating drama began to unfold.
The sisters' Indio adventure kicked off just one day after Khloe Kardashian gave birth to her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson at a Cleveland-area hospital. She has her eyes open in the second snapshot that she shared with her Instagram followers, and she's looking at the camera.
Kylie added a tiny purple alien monster emoji as the caption of the pic, which featured her sitting next to her baby daddy as she sipped from a solo cup - with her highlighter pink hair glowing under the black light.
Jenner also showed off the stroller in a snapshot on Instagram Stories.
"Big body benz, please don't crashhh", she captioned the image.
Let's face it, Kylie Jenner was never going to be a regular mum.
Kourt's boyfriend Younes Bendjima is already in the desert, so we all know why she's going even though she's nearly 40. she's gotta make sure he doesn't pull a Tristan Thompson!
But on Friday, siblings Kylie Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted heading out of Los Angeles on an adventure via private jet.
There's no word on whether Kylie Jenner will be a member of the group of Khloe's friends and family members that will be present for her baby's arrival. She just looks that stunning and incredibly in shape.
- Police called to hospital protest for terminally ill boy Alfie Evans
- Kathua rape case: Attorneys approach Supreme Court, demand action against Jammu lawyers
- Tornado watch issued Friday for North Texas
- (Audio) One More Blast Of Winter Weather
- Paul Ryan endorses Kevin McCarthy as next speaker
- Drinking too much can take years off of your life
- New York Yankees' Tyler Austin will appeal 5-game suspension
- Actor, comedian Will Ferrell hospitalized after serious auto accident
- Pentagon gives details on damage to Syria airstrike targets
- NTSB says it removed Tesla from deadly crash investigation, Tesla disputes claim