According to TMZ who obtained his police report, Bruce Rowley admitted to robbing a bank, driving to Taylor's house and "throwing some of the money over her fence" in an attempt to win over the pop star.
In the small town Ansonia in Connecticut Bruce Rowley robbed the Bank. Swift did not appear to be in residence, Rowley reportedly chose to pack it in for the day and head home but was apprehended by Rhode Island State Troopers after a pursuit.
Rowley is being held on $100,000 bond.
"It seemed he wanted to propose to her", Ansonia Police spokesman Lt. Patrick Lynch told the Hartford Courant".
That's where he allegedly told police about his plan to impress Swift.
The robbery took place last Wednesday at Webster Bank.
Eventually, CT state troopers were able to stop Rowley's vehicle at exit 89 where he was then taken into custody. Troopers from the Connecticut State Police Troop E in Montville joined in the pursuit.
After Rowley's arrest, he confessed to committing the robbery. "He said he threw some of the money over a fence to impress her". Then he got into his Jeep Grand Cherokee and went to the house of Taylor swift in the state of Rhode island to give her the stolen money.
He also claims he was going to donate some of the money to the Ansonia Police Department.
- GAME OVER: Kaepernick SNUBBED by Team After Refusing to STAND
- Chelsea legend Marcel Desailly urges membership to stick with Antonio Conte
- Teenage robbery suspect arrested hours after escaping from police lockup
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Junket tourism
- New York Knicks Fire Head Coach Jeff Hornacek
- Tottenham to be without England worldwide for visit of Manchester City
- Uber app to offer public transport tickets
- Zuckerberg faces tougher questions at House hearing
- PM Modi, BJP leaders observe fast today