According to TMZ who obtained his police report, Bruce Rowley admitted to robbing a bank, driving to Taylor's house and "throwing some of the money over her fence" in an attempt to win over the pop star.
In the small town Ansonia in Connecticut Bruce Rowley robbed the Bank. Swift did not appear to be in residence, Rowley reportedly chose to pack it in for the day and head home but was apprehended by Rhode Island State Troopers after a pursuit.
Rowley is being held on $100,000 bond.
"It seemed he wanted to propose to her", Ansonia Police spokesman Lt. Patrick Lynch told the Hartford Courant".
That's where he allegedly told police about his plan to impress Swift.
The robbery took place last Wednesday at Webster Bank.
Eventually, CT state troopers were able to stop Rowley's vehicle at exit 89 where he was then taken into custody. Troopers from the Connecticut State Police Troop E in Montville joined in the pursuit.
After Rowley's arrest, he confessed to committing the robbery. "He said he threw some of the money over a fence to impress her". Then he got into his Jeep Grand Cherokee and went to the house of Taylor swift in the state of Rhode island to give her the stolen money.
He also claims he was going to donate some of the money to the Ansonia Police Department.
- Apple begins preparing for the end of 32-bit support on macOS
- Zuckerberg faces tougher questions at House hearing
- GAME OVER: Kaepernick SNUBBED by Team After Refusing to STAND
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Nicki Minaj Releases Lyric Video For New Song "Barbie Tingz" (Watch Now)
- Chelsea legend Marcel Desailly urges membership to stick with Antonio Conte
- Trump to Russia: "Get ready" for U.S. missile strikes on Syria
- Supporting magazine paid $30000 to doorman over rumour he fathered love child
- Removing "Void if Removed" Stickers Doesn't Void Your Warranty
- Junket tourism