The live match of IPL 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils will be broadcasted on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports Select 1 and Star Sports Select 1 HD in English Commentary. On the other hand, Gautam Gambhir's revamped Delhi Daredevils have failed to take off in the IPL so far with a last-ball victory over Mumbai Indians being their only saving grace. It will be a vital match for both the franchises early in the VIVO IPL 2018 if they want to remain in contention of making it to the play-off spots. But nothing has gone right for their teams so far and tonight will be a good opportunity to start a winning streak.
Chennai Super Kings Fan Club had told International Business Times, India that they had approached the team's management for requesting a few passes for their matches in Pune and that they were pleasantly surprised when an entire train was arranged for their trip. Brendon Mc Cullum who missed the last match against Mumbai Indians, might once again make a comeback into the side to give solid start to the innings.
The teams:Delhi Daredevils (Playing XI): Gautam Gambhir (c), Jason Roy, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (w), Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia, Vijay Shankar, Chris Morris, Shahbaz Nadeem, Harshal Patel and Trent Boult. The gamers can choose to play as Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers along with team sensation Sarfaraz Khan and rule the pitch, the mobile gaming company has stated in its official release. He became the victim of Umesh Yadav as the first wicket. But it was the turn of RCB's bowlers to rise to the occasion and they made sure they did.
To watch live cricket match today, you need to switch to Star Sports network channels. Five sixes and ten fours, some of the shots being other-worldly got RCB home and much-needed points for the home team.
He is the first player to have scored a century in worldwide Twenty20 cricket; the only man to score seven or more tons in the Twenty20 format, and is the leading six-hitter in Twenty20s.
RCB sits above DD with the same number of points but a higher net run rate. Obviously, RCB is hoping to avoid yet another embarrassment, especially since they will be playing at their home ground.
Manish Agarwal, CEO, Nazara Games, says, "We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new multi-player game RCB Epic Cricket with Royal Challengers Bangalore".
- The investigation into Prince's death has been closed
- Despite Nationwide Recall, HUDS Romaine Lettuce Not Affected
- "Apple Launches 13" MacBook Pro (Non Touch Bar) Battery Replacement Program
- Chicago student walkouts planned on Columbine anniversary
- First Lady Barbara Bush laid to rest
- Maker of Failed Southwest Airlines Engine Calls for Closer Inspections
- God of War's reincarnation shows big changes can be a blessing
- Putin Still Ready To Meet Trump Following US Strikes On Syria
- 'Black Panther' comes to Saudi Arabia as movie theater ban ends
- Former Minister Yashwant Sinha formally quits BJP