Rumor has it the OnePlus 6 will be priced in China - CNY 3,299 (424), CNY 3,799 (489) and CNY 4,399 (566) for the 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models, respectively.
That said, I can't help but wonder whether we'll be getting notch-related OnePlus 6 teasers in the near future. "So do we." Android Authority speculates that the video may be showing the raindrops hitting the OnePlus 6's display, but the company has not confirmed that detail. Ahead of the launch, OnePlus have been teasing the phone for quite a while. It looks like OnePlus has finally made a decision to include the feature in its next device, given most top-end phones offer some sort of water-and-dust certification. The teaser is basically a longer version of "The Speed You Need" video we came across earlier this month. It doesn't state the IP rating except that it is good enough for you to use it under the rain.
While OnePlus has always been able to compete with its fellow Android flagships in terms of top line specs, the likes of Samsung and co. have retained an advantage when it comes to handing the wet stuff. OnePlus further added that they hate this as well, and this can only mean one thing, OnePlus 6 is indeed going to be a water resistant smartphone.
IP67 certified devices, like the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, are able to survive water immersion between 15cm and 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. To recall, water and dust resistance was being speculated for OnePlus 5T as well which did not happen.
All of the OnePlus 6 camera samples that have been posted highlight the performance of the dual camera system at the back in bright conditions.
- Jose Mourinho to drop players for FA Cup semi-final against Spurs
- Russia says will make every effort to improve ties with West
- Hundreds of fans rally as Golden Knights head to Los Angeles
- 2nd-Grader Brings Knife To School, Cuts 3 Students
- How a Supreme Court case could affect your online purchases
- Rahul Gandhi, party never used the term 'saffron terror': Congress
- Abe leaves for US
- Here's What Jose Mourinho Said About 'Anthony Martial Wanting To Leave'
- Matthews, Marleau help Maple Leafs beat Bruins in Game 3
- School board buying property next to Tilghman