Shah hit out at the Congress leadership saying, several top Congress leaders have been elected from Rae Bareli, but the area remains underdeveloped. "The grand old party will never apologise to the Hindu community because of its vote bank politics", Shah asserted.
This, probably, was the only occasion when Modi's photo was not seen on the posters at the party event of such magnitude and that too in Raebareli, the parliamentary constituency of Congress leader Ms Sonia Gandhi.
Earlier BJP received a shot in the arm when Congress leader in the legislative council leader Dinesh Pratap Singh along with his brother Awadhesh Singh, district panchayat chairman joined BJP leaving Congress in the rally.
"I want to ask Rahul "baba", your home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, P Chidambaram, Digvijay Singh and all had tried to defame Hindu culture by talking about saffron terrorism". Now that the Supreme Court has spoken in this case, it is abundantly clear that this whole thing was part of a large conspiracy hatched by the Congress to smear the image of the BJP chief.
He said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will retain power for a second term after the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. "Yogi government has restored rule of law in UP and going ahead with Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas in right earnest", averred Shah.
Chief Ministerial candidate for the May 12 Karnataka Assembly polls, B.S. Yeddyurappa, on Thursday filed his nomination papers from Shikaripura Assembly segment, a party official said.
"The Yogi Adityanath government has done more for Rae Bareli in one year than what Congress could do in decades", Shah maintained. Amethi is represented in Parliament by Congress president Rahul Gandhi. The fire, which was brought under control in short time, broke out due to an electrical short-circuit near the media enclosure, officials said.
Shah and Yogi Adityanath were present on the dais at that time.
- Despite Nationwide Recall, HUDS Romaine Lettuce Not Affected
- Nazara launches second mobile cricket game with RCB
- Democratic Party Suing Russia, Trump Campaign, Wikileaks
- First Lady Barbara Bush laid to rest
- Calderon To Start For Cavs If Injured George Hill Can't Play
- Maker of Failed Southwest Airlines Engine Calls for Closer Inspections
- The investigation into Prince's death has been closed
- "Fearless girl" is still removed from wall Street
- God of War's reincarnation shows big changes can be a blessing
- Meghan Markle wants to be like Diana, suggests half-brother