But I don't know anything about his health condition, whether he is recovering or dying due to disease or which medicines are being given to him. "How can I trust the government?"
Thirty-two Bihar Military Police (BMP) personnel deployed at the 10, Circular Road residence in Patna, where Yadav and his wife live, were withdrawn late on Tuesday evening. "Nitish Kumar is known as "Paltu Ram", again he has gone back on his decision". After the order reinstating the security was issued on Thursday, he said Nitish Kumar should clarify who issued the first order as he holds the home minister's portfolio in the state.
"The security from my residence was withdrawn in a huff at midnight which has put my family and my residence at security risk ....so whats the use of keeping the remaining security personnel for show-off?", wrote Ms. Devi in her letter. Also, the reports are confirming that Lalu's son Tejashwi Yadav was also questioned about the case which is to do with alleged irregularities in awarding a contract for the upkeep of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) hotels in Ranchi and Puri. She claimed that the BMP jawan deployed for her security were already withdrawn on December 23 past year and the remaining were in his (Lalu's) security. The case pertains to the time Lalu Prasad was Railway Minister.
Following the development, the RJD leader had alleged a conspiracy on the part of the government to kill her and her family. In protest, Rabri Devi and her son, Tejashwi Yadav, the former deputy CM of Bihar, have surrendered the entire family's security guards. "If the government asks us to vacate our house, we're ready to do it".
- Bulgaria condemns chemical weapon attack in Syrian town of Douma
- Junket tourism
- Hearing related to Federal Bureau of Investigation raid at Trump lawyer's office is set
- NTSB says it removed Tesla from deadly crash investigation, Tesla disputes claim
- KKR aiming to halt SRH winning run
- Jeremy Corbyn: Allies' bombing is 'legally questionable'
- Inslee, Ferguson cautiously optimistic after Trump's 'promise' to protect states' marijuana rights
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Pink Hair Ahead of Coachella
- Heavy rain and possible severe weather expected Sunday
- Top Homeland Security aide quits on Bolton's second day