Now all new Samsung SM-G8850 is certified by TENAA and this could possibly be the Galaxy S9 Mini for the Chinese market. The smartphones nowadays are a bit more sleek and curved, but this is still the familiar metal-and-glass sandwich formula from 2015. Unfortunately, that lead to new leaks being released regarding the new powerful device in development, the Galaxy Note 9. With its launch this close, the leaks ... Hardware-wise Samsung has made advancements across the board: you get water resistance, USB-C charging, dual speakers and a notably improved display (albeit at the same resolution) on the Galaxy S9.
Another tech aggregator website Slashleaks has published a speculation of the possible specification of the Galaxy Note 9.
The first one says the future Korean launch will have a battery of 3,850 or 4,000 mAh, a consistent increase of up to 700 mAh compared to its predecessor. A bump in battery capacity of this scale is also indicative of Samsung having put behind the memoirs of the infamous Note 7 incident that tended to explode on its own.
This one is a no-brainer. That is Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 SoC or an Exynos 9810 SoC. Last year's model was the Galaxy XCover 4 which was presumed to launch in Barcelona but was only introduced as a rugged smartphone in some areas in Europe, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
In terms of optics, it has dual rear camera setup with 12 mega pixel primary camera and a secondary 12 mega pixel camera. It will be a combination of wide-angle and telephoto to achieve the famous Bokeh affect. The secondary camera could have 8MP with f/1.7 aperture. The Tab S4 is expected to run the latest Android 8.0 Oreo version out of the box. The "App Pair" feature lets users work on two apps simultaneously. And it seems that the Note 9 will also miss out on the under-display fingerprint scanner. To mark the launch of the Galaxy J2 Pro, Samsung has said they will make special promotions for potential buyers aged 18 to 21 by June 30. The rugged smartphone was IP68 and MIL-STD 810G certified. However, there is little information regarding this and it is expected that Samsung could end up skipping this feature for its coming flagship smartphone.
- Soon, you can download your Instagram data
- Red Sox starter leaves after one inning with possible injury
- GAME OVER: Kaepernick SNUBBED by Team After Refusing to STAND
- Taliban Kill a Governor and Overrun a Government Compound
- Moving forward from the Zuckerberg testimony
- Comey: John Kelly called Trump "dishonorable" for firing me
- Trinity softball splits doubleheader against Our Lady of the Lake University
- Timberwolves Clinch First Playoffs Berth in 14 Years
- Security concerns forces Chennai Super Kings to move base to Pune
- Decisiva la rete di Ljajic