First up, Swift recorded an acoustic version of her single "Delicate", which is as pretty and straightforward as you'd expect.
When Swift's "September" remake hit the internet, the Twitterverse was up in arms over it.
She even added a fun and very Taylor touch by changing the line "Do you remember the 21st night of September?" to "28th night" -which may confuse the average listener, but that hardcore Swifties quickly identified as the starting date of her relationship with boyfriend Joe Alwyn. The Swedish streaming company recently also got the exclusive release of Swift's "Delicate" video, and have been promoting her own personal playlists.
Taylor Swift is just inside one month from launching the stadium tour in support of her "reputation" album and for the legions of Swifties anxiously awaiting she released two new Spotify Singles this morning. "We think about everything they might've heard about us, every reason they wouldn't want us". "It is about the balancing act of the rush and the fear and hoping it's really worth it to take that chance".
Hello, the old Taylor Swift is on the phone. Swift replaces the big vibrant sound with a slowed down banjo laced country feel that totally disrespect's the songs intention.
Swift's country remake is a tiresome, banjo-playing rendition that takes the wind (excuse the pun) out of the group's 1978 upbeat funk track.
- Dallas Cowboys to release WR Dez Bryant
- Police called to hospital protest for terminally ill boy Alfie Evans
- E. coli outbreak now in 11 states
- Actor, comedian Will Ferrell hospitalized after serious auto accident
- Tornado watch issued Friday for North Texas
- Paul Ryan endorses Kevin McCarthy as next speaker
- Bitcoin surges 17% to move above $8000
- WATCH Palestinian Rapper Records Music Video on Israel-Gaza Border Amid Clashes
- New York Yankees' Tyler Austin will appeal 5-game suspension
- Kathua, Unnao rape-case