Queen Bey is about to storm the desert.
Don't get us wrong, we love the suspense, we really do, and honestly we're just devastated that we weren't there to witness her latest stunt in person.
After making the BeyHive wait for a year, Beyonce took to the stage at Coachella on Sunday (IST) and lit the stage on fire!
They performed a medley of old hits, including Baby Boy, Say My Name and Soldier, before Beyonce introduced Michelle and Kelly as "my sisters" and told them she loves them.
The last time the three performed together was during the 2015 Stellar Awards where they performed "Say Yes" together.
While RuPaul's Drag Race star Aja added: 'Beyoncé at Coachella will be on my mind all month'. Going by the trends and DJ Khaled's mid-performance announcement, this year's festival has been nicknamed as "Beychella".
Beyoncé was supposed to headline the festival a year ago, but was forced to pull out due to her pregnancy.
Beyoncé's set at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, April 14, made headlines for all the right reasons - and fans couldn't help but marvel.
Her headlining act also saw Destiny's Child reunite for a special performance on the girl group's 20th anniversary. "This is everything and more that I dreamed of it being", she gushed. Dressed in a bright yellow hooded top twinned with denim shorts and silver-fringed boots, the opening section of her set focused on 2016's Lemonade with "Freedom", "Formation", and "Sorry" all featuring early on.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger unhappy over VAR decision
- Everything In The White House Is 'Very Calm And Calculated'
- PM urges United Nations based resolution over airstrikes
- What to Expect and Who You'll See — Sunday's ACM Awards
- Win An Avengers: Infinity War Hamper
- Saina Nehwal is pure gold
- Israel concerned over Iran's efforts to establish presence in Syria
- FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY: Risk increases for severe weather Sunday
- Backpage CEO pleads guilty to conspiracy, money laundering
- Prosecutor attacks Trump's lawyer over privacy claim