Existing Spotify Premium subscribers can upgrade their plan to an option named "Spotify Premium, now with Hulu".
The music service Spotify is bundling up with movie streaming service Hulu. For now, they are offering paying Spotify members a three-month trial of Hulu for $0.99; after that you'll be switched over to the $12.99 monthly bundle unless you cancel.
Each month you'll save $4.99 if you already pay for both services separately.
The offer is only applicable to only existing Spotify Premium subscribers in the US, who also get a chance to try out Hulu for three months for just 99 cents. Just like the winning combos of PB + J and ketchup + mayo, Spotify and Hulu are now joining forces so you can subscribe to both platforms for one monthly fee.
For the time being, like with the student plan, the offer is only available to existing Spotify Premium subscribers.
Based on the outstanding performance of the Spotify and Hulu student package, its clear that consumers love to combine their music and television experiences together, said Tim Connolly, SVP, Head of Distribution and Partnerships at Hulu.
Are you guys interested in a Spotify/Hulu bundle?
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Stockholm-based Spotify had 157 million user at the end of 2017, including 71 million paid subscribers.
While Spotify relies heavily on paid subscribers for the bulk of its revenue, the role of the free user can not be underestimated.
- Herd Women's Golf Wraps Up Regular Season
- Uber app to offer public transport tickets
- Supporting magazine paid $30000 to doorman over rumour he fathered love child
- PM Modi, BJP leaders observe fast today
- Dwyane Wade speaks out in defense of Russell Westbrook
- Man Robs Bank To Impress Taylor Swift & Throw Cash Over Her Fence
- President Trump Signs Order To Strengthen Welfare Work Requirements
- Decisiva la rete di Ljajic
- Donald Trump weighs USA rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership
- GAME OVER: Kaepernick SNUBBED by Team After Refusing to STAND