(NYSE:JPM) has the Market Capitalization of 399.03 Billion. Following a recent spotcheck, the public organization JPMorgan Chase & Co. It increased, as 1 investors sold GLPW shares while 1 reduced holdings. Asset Management Incorporated owns 288,317 shares. Smith Chas P & Associates PA Cpas increased its stake in shares of JPMorgan Chase by 0.4% in the second quarter.
- Earnings of $2.37 a share vs.an estimated $2.28 a share, according to a consensus of analysts polled by Reuters. (NYSE:JPM). Woodmont Invest Counsel Lc owns 36,540 shs. Finally, Hemenway Trust Co LLC acquired a new stake in J P Morgan Chase & Co during the fourth quarter worth about $146,000. Apriem Advisors now owns 68,022 shares of the financial services provider's stock worth $6,217,000 after buying an additional 2,550 shares during the last quarter. Moreover, First Dallas Secs has 0.62% invested in JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Analysts Mean Recommendation/Target Price/Volume: The stock exchanged hands with 16331681 numbers of shares contrast to its average daily volume of 16.42M shares. (NYSE:JPM) or 65,101 shs on Saturday, January 13.
The stock's current distance from 20-Day Simple Moving Average (SMA20) is 1.88% where SMA50 and SMA200 are 0.14% and 11.01% respectively. Senvion has a 52-week low of €8.37 ($10.33) and a 52-week high of €15.05 ($18.58).
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Friday, April 13th. At the end of 2017Q4, the 216,625 shares of the major banks company held by the hedge fund were valued at $23.17M, down from 274,525 at the end of the previous reported quarter. J P Morgan Chase & Co had a return on equity of 10.91% and a net margin of 23.45%.
The bank said that net interest income for the year, a key measure of profitability, will be in a range of $54 billion to $55 billion this year. Panagora Asset Mgmt Inc reported 1,967 shares or 0% of all its holdings.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, April 30th.
Big Money Sentiment decreased to 0.88 in 2017 Q4. This represents a $1.92 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.18%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, April 5th. The company rating was maintained by Keefe Bruyette & Woods on Tuesday, December 12. (OTCMKTS:GLPW) for 3.17M shares. The shares were sold at an average price of $84.16, for a total value of $566,228.48. 7,280 shs were bought by CROWN JAMES S, worth $825,327 on Tuesday, January 16. The stock was sold at an average price of $112.33, for a total transaction of $1,991,498.57. Following the purchase, the director now owns 305,875 shares of the company's stock, valued at approximately $34,677,048.75. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last three months, insiders have sold 202,699 shares of company stock worth $17,009,515.
JPM has been the topic of a number of other research reports. Finally, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Scor from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating in a research note on Thursday, March 1st. Nomura set a $115.00 target price on shares of JPMorgan Chase and gave the stock a "neutral" rating in a research report on Friday, January 12th. They presently have a $91.20 target price on the financial services provider's stock. RBC Capital Markets maintained it with "Buy" rating and $105.0 target in Monday, November 13 report. While talking about Performance of the Stock, JPMorgan Chase & Co. now has a Weekly performance of 1.33%, monthly performance percentage is -2.48 percent, Quarterly performance is 2.83 percent, 6 months performance shows a percent value of 16.72% and Yearly Performance is 32.24 percent. "Buy" rating has 11, "Sell" are 0, while 6 are "Hold". JPMorgan Chase now has a consensus rating of "Hold" and an average price target of $112.51. (NYSE:JPM). Cullinan Assoc stated it has 0.94% of its portfolio in JPMorgan Chase & Co. If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of worldwide copyright law. The legal version of this report can be read at https://theenterpriseleader.com/2018/04/14/foundry-partners-llc-cuts-holdings-in-jpmorgan-chase-jpm.html.
- Hearing related to Federal Bureau of Investigation raid at Trump lawyer's office is set
- Pentagon gives details on damage to Syria airstrike targets
- New York Yankees' Tyler Austin will appeal 5-game suspension
- Heavy rain and possible severe weather expected Sunday
- Top Homeland Security aide quits on Bolton's second day
- Drinking too much can take years off of your life
- Commonwealth Games: 13 missing African athletes could be avoiding returning home
- 'September': Taylor Swift Dragged for Countrified Cover of Earth, Wind & Fire Classic
- Erdoğan and Putin discuss Syria crisis in phone call, seek solution
- NTSB says it removed Tesla from deadly crash investigation, Tesla disputes claim