Joel Embiid is clamoring to get in this series.
Belinelli buried it, because of course he would.
There has been hope that Embiid will return for Game 3, and coach Brett Brown insists he has no issues with his player publicly airing his annoyance.
"I watched that play go down early in the game", Wade said.
Embiid is obviously also a major factor on the other end.
Simmons helped compensate for his absence and dished and dazzled in the paint.
Embiid averaged 22.9 points while grabbing 11 boards and nearly two blocks per game, showing his importance on both ends of the floor for a relatively inexperienced Philadelphia team.
Embiid could, however, feature in Game 3 which takes place on Thursday. The 16 missed treys were their most in any playoff half in franchise history.
The 76ers aced their first test.
The 76ers took the opposite approach to the start of the third quarter than they did in Game 1, when they this time opened the second half with Amir Johnson on the court and Ilyasova on the bench.
Pack the black mask for Miami. But it's fair to wonder what might happen when he does suit up, the playoff rout of the Heat merely the latest example of how the Sixers have evolved.
"There is a gratitude that I have, we have". What Wade said was real, judging by the Heat's 113-103 victory over the Sixers, squaring their best-of-7 playoff series at 1-1.
"It's about that time!".
It didn't start out looking like that for Miami.
The Heat would swipe left on the collage. What this means is that the Heat are capable of blitzing the Sixers from the outside, so look for an uptempo, high possession battle in game 2. He sank 3 of 4 3-pointers against the Heat on Saturday.
The Sixers hadn't suffered a loss since March 13, as they headed into this encounter having won their past 17 games. The Heat shot 26 percent in the third and were outscored 34-18.
"They were bending us backward", Brown said.
Simmons assisted on Ilyasova's 3 and then hit a jumper for a 66-63 lead. He flirted with a triple-double again, scoring 24 points, grabbing nine boards, and dishing eight assists. Simmons missed one of two free throw attempts.
But there was life left in the fourth.
"The atmosphere was awesome", Simmons said.
Dragic bounced back with 20 points, while James Johnson stuffed the stat sheet with 18 points, seven rebounds, five assists, three steals and a block.
76ers: NBA Commissioner Adam Silver was at the game.
- Goldman profit jumps 27 per cent as trading surges
- California Trump Government Arrange in dispute for National Guard troops at Edge
- Jose Mourinho to drop players for FA Cup semi-final against Spurs
- 2nd-Grader Brings Knife To School, Cuts 3 Students
- PM to meet Nordic leaders, Swedish CEOs in Stockholm
- Protests in Yerevan: announced the beginning of the revolution
- 'Kingdom Hearts III' minigames riff on pre-smartphone mobile games
- Fan Are Convinced The Walking Dead's Season Finale Introduced the Whisperers
- Orengo Sends Hard-hitting Message to IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati
- Economy Watch: Retail Sales See Healthy Uptick in March