The 24-year-old Sweetener singer and the 26-year-old rap star are not together anymore, according to a report from TMZ.
Last month, Mac expressed his admiration for Ariana on Twitter when she released her first new track since the bombing, No Tears Left to Cry. E! News reported earlier today that the couple have gone their separate ways after nearly two years of being together, due to their busy work schedules, but still remain the best of friends.
Along with a heart emoji, he posted: "very proud of this girl right here".
The Dangerous Woman singer announced she was dating the rapper in September 2016 after they collaborated on her 2013 song The Way. Welcome back, we missed you. TMZ reports that the couple chose to break up, but still remain "the closest friends". One of a kind'.
The couple were last seen together earlier this year at an Oscars afterparty in Los Angeles.
He said: "Just because we are two people who are in love and have a great relationship doesn't mean I am going to get weird about this incredible music we make".
In an issue of Cosmopolitan, published March 1, Ariana revealed that she's "loved and adored" Mac since she met him at 19.
- ZTE has ceased 'major operating activities' due to United States supply ban
- The Meaning Behind Miranda Kerr's Newborn Son's Name
- Wet wipes will face ban under new United Kingdom plastic rules
- Polls open in North Carolina primary voting
- In Indiana GOP Primary, Candidates Try To 'Out-Trump' Each Other
- Google Assistant's New Voices Are Now Live
- Hostage crisis at Indonesia detention center ends
- White House Correspondents' Association rebukes Trump over tweet on press credentials
- Huddersfield survive after battling draw at Chelsea
- Three GOP State Sens. Lost Primaries Tuesday in West Virginia