Obviously the city is in mourning after their Raptors got swept away by Team LeBron, and now there's bad news on the baseball front with Blue Jays closer getting arrested Tuesday morning for assault.
Details surrounding the incident have not been released just yet.
The Blue Jays had an off-day Monday and they'll begin a six-day homestand Tuesday night. "As this remains an ongoing investigation by Toronto Police, the Club will not comment further on this matter".
In the meantime, Major League Baseball has put Osuna on administration leave. The commissioner has the discretion to place any player accused of domestic violence on paid leave while the allegations are investigated.
Despite pitching in his fourth major league season, Osuna, a native of Mexico, is still just 23 years old.
Ironically enough, the Blue Jays now are scheduled to give away Osuna T-shirts to the first 15,000 fans who attend Thursday's home game against the Seattle Mariners, according to the team's official website. Jose Reyes, Aroldis Chapman, and Jeurys Familia are among those who've been suspended under the policy.
- Elon Musk quietly dating musician Grimes
- Chelsea vs Huddersfield Town 9 May 2018: EPL Soccer Preview and Predictions
- 40th Match KXIP vs RR Live Streaming on Hotstar
- Laboratory results confirmed two cases of the Disorder
- Emergency alert system test of cell phones failed
- Toronto Raptors: 3 takeaways from Game 4 vs. Cavaliers
- Bill & Ted 3 Confirmed, Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter Officially Set
- China trade talks to continue in Washington
- Katy Perry Extends 'Olive Branch' Letter To Taylor Swift
- Jets rout Preds 6-2, grab 3-2 West semifinal lead