Some of the storms could be severe.
Fri: High: 90 Low: 70 Partly cloudy, chance for evening/night storms. Northeast wind around 6 miles per hour becoming calm in the evening.
Tomorrow: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm.
Tuesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Tonight: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. West southwest wind 6 to 11 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 65.
Today: Mostly cloudy and warm this morning, with a few thunderstorms possible this afternoon. High: 93. Wind: S 10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Quiet start to your Wednesday but look for building storm clouds by afternoon and a few passing thunderstorms are possible.
We keep the chance of showers and storm Thursday and Friday as low pressure dominates the region. South-southeast wind 5 to 7 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Hotter and a bit more humid, with late-day thunder rumble ... an early summer grumble. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- No big progress on Brexit since March - EU's Barnier
- Overwatch Free Weekend Returns May 25-28
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine saved from cancellation
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- NY killer nanny sentenced to life in prison
- Junket tourism
- Pakistani Authorities Bar US Envoy Involved In Mishap From Leaving Country
- Thomas Tuchel confirmed as PSG boss
- Miss Marvel: Muslim superhero film 'in the works', Marvel says
- Dow Win Streak at Risk After Home Depot Earnings